History of Numbers 3-Part Cards with Descriptions
The history of math is one of the great lessons for Montessori. Our history of numbers work is a fun way to explore how civilizations developed different methods of counting and writing numbers. Your students will love deciphering Sumerian numbers in base 60 and drawing the Mayan symbol for 0.
- Examples of counting, images, descriptions, labels and controls.
- Contains 10 types: Prehistoric, Sumerian/ Babylonian, Mayan, Ancient Chinese stick counting, Egyptian, Ancient Greek, Ancient Roman, Hindu-Arabic, Binary, and Scientific Notation.
- Fantastic extension following the Story of Numbers.
- 50 cards in all.
- printed on quality 100% post consumer recycled white card stock ready for you to trim and laminate yourself
- or laminated (5-7mil), trimmed and ready for immediate use.