Opposites Picture Matching CardsPreschool
Opposites Card Matching Activity for Preschoolers. Young children match cards that are the opposite of one another such as fire and ice or winter and summer. By matching the opposite pictures they are using higher level thinking skills, and visual discrimination important to reading. These bright and vivid photographs delight young learners while developing concentration, order, and visual discrimination. Use them for games such as concentration or simply use them for matching work to prepare the young child for reading and writing.
- Cards measure 4 x 5 inches and have a orange border.
- 28 matching cards in all.
- printed on quality 100% post consumer recycled white card stock ready for you to trim and laminate yourself
- or laminated (5-7mil), trimmed and ready for immediate use.
- or as a digital download pdf.