Animal Kingdom Sorting Cards for Chordata, Mollusca, Echinodermata,etc.
Animal Kingdom Classification Sorting Game. Scientists are always trying to organize the living world. Montessori children enjoy being a part of a variety of science lesson plans and doing a variety of activities to learn about animal classification. After learning about the different phylum in the animal kingdom, children will enjoy this activity.
Our sorting cards show many pictures from all nine of the major phylum in the animal kingdom. We suggest you have your children work with the Animal Kingdom Classification Charts first. This is a wonderful set for initial animal classification work and will come with science lesson plans. The material consists of nine label cards read: chordata, mollusca, porifera, echinodermata, cnidaria, platyhelminthes, annelida, nematoda and arthropoda.
Can also be be purchased as part of the collection of all 7 sorting sets.
- There are 40 beautiful photographs of different animals to be sorted under the nine categories.
- A beautiful control chart is included.
- The image cards are about 4 x 5 inches with a purple border.
- There are a diverse group of animal photographs in this set.
- printed on quality 100% post consumer recycled white card stock ready for you to trim and laminate yourself
- or laminated (5-7mil), trimmed and ready for immediate use.