Animal Riddle Stories Collection of 11Lower Elementary
Our Riddle Stories are a great way to help with animal classification, facts and identification. These Who am I Story cards feature a beautiful photo card, a photo control card, a description card and a label card for matching. We also include a cover sheet with 6 different lesson suggestions.
Our cards measure 3 x 3.75 inches.
The set of all 11 Animal Riddle Stories include:
- Mammals 1-Pronghorn, Mule, Tiger, Hyena, Rat, Cattle, Rabbit, Monkey and Zebra.
- Mammals 2-Whale, Chimpanzee, Goat, Opossum, Bison, Water Buffalo, Hippopotamus, Horse, Manatee.
- Mammals 3-Bear, Skunk, Giraffe, Rhinoceros, Wolf, Elephant, Raccoon, Deer and Swine.
- Arctic Mammals-Polar Bear, Moose, Porcupine, Dall Sheep, Marten, Fox, Beaver, Caribou, Bear, Wolf, Lynx and Wolverine.
- Birds-Owl, Duck, Woodpecker, Parrot, Sparrow, Pigeon, Pheasant, Ostrich, Penguin and Stork.
- Arctic Birds-Seagull, Swan, Sandpiper, Snowy Owl, Blue Throat, Albatross, Raven, Puffin, Blad Eagle, Crane, Loon and Ptarmigan.
- Arctic Sea Life-Dolphin, Orca, Sea Lion, Halibut, Sea Otter, Sea Walrus, Seal, Octopus, Crab.
- Fish-Minnow, Carp, Trout, Lamprey, Puffer Fish, Salmon, Catfish and Sturgeon.
- Invertebrates-Coral, Starfish, Crayfish, Snail, Earthworm, Centipede, Scorpion, Spider, Jellyfish and Millipede.
- Insects-Praying Manits, Click Beetle, Ladybug, Bee, Stink Bug, Mayfly, Mosquito, Lacewing, Ant, Fly, Butterfly, Dragonfly and Wasp.
- Amphibians and Reptiles-Toad, Tortoise, Rattlesnake, Lizard, Salamander, Boa Constrictor, Frog, Crocodile and Bullfrog.
- printed on quality 100% post consumer recycled white card stock ready for you to trim and laminate yourself
- or laminated (5-7mil), trimmed and ready for immediate use.