Landforms and Waterforms 3-Part Cards with Photos, Forms and Definitions
The Montessori method for teaching landforms is brilliant. The basic ladforms are presented as opposites to one another, such as a lake and an island, a strait and an isthmus, and a gulf and peninsula.
- Unique photographs for extension work.
- Both the brown and blue impressionistic forms for both land and waterforms
- Definition cards
- Control cards
Landforms and Waterforms in this set include:
- Chain of Lakes
The set includes labels, definition cards and control cards.
- printed on quality 100% post consumer recycled white card stock ready for you to trim and laminate yourself
- or laminated (5-7mil), trimmed and ready for immediate use
- or instant digital download pdf