Living or Non-Living Sorting GamePreschool
Living or Non-living Sorting Game. You will be surprised at the fascinating discussions that will be initiated when children work with these cards as they decide what is living and non-living and what characteristics living things have.
Can also be be purchased as part of the collection of all 7 sorting sets.
- Contains 40 beautiful photographs of different specimens to be sorted under the two categories.
- A beautiful control chart is included.
- The image cards are about 4 x 5 inches with a brown border.
- Mrs Gref acronym cards that define each requirement for a living specimen.
- There are a diverse group of photographs in this set.
- printed on quality 100% post consumer recycled white card stock ready for you to trim and laminate yourself
- or laminated (5-7mil), trimmed and ready for immediate use.