Pioneering Women of Science 3-Part Cards with Descriptions
Discover how 12 women helped build the foundation for modern science and technology with discoveries and innovations spanning 300 years. Their stories of persistence in the face of adversity invite further exploration into the lives of these extraordinary women and other female trailblazers.
- Maria Montessori
- Rosalind Franklin
- Jeanne Villepreux-Power
- Mary Anning
- Virginia Apgar
- Mamie Phipps Clark
- Elizabeth Blackwell
- Katia Krafft
- Wang Zhenyi
- Marie Curie
- Stephanie Kwolek
- Annie Easley
- Lillian Gilbreth
- 3-part cards with images of the scientists and images representing their achievements.
- Short description card with large font for lower elementary readers.
- Long description card for upper elementary readers with a more detailed story of their lives and major innovations.
- printed on quality 100% post consumer recycled white card stock ready for you to trim and laminate yourself
- or laminated (5-7mil), trimmed and ready for immediate use.